The Galactic Empire is a faction. It was the New Order built by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious from the Galactic Republic and, rather than offering people newfound hope, the Empire instead became a tyrannical regime presided over by a shadowy and detached despot steeped in the Dark Side of the Force. Personal liberties were crushed and the governance of everyday affairs was pulled away from the Senate and were instead given to unscrupulous regional governors. Accompanying the growth of the Empire was an unprecedented military buildup. The many shipyards in the Emperor's domain churned out immense fleets of Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters. The Imperial starfleet maintained order in the galaxy, a role previously undertaken by the Jedi Knights, an august order of protectors who were wiped out during the Emperor's ascent. The Empire ruled through fear and its power-hungry lieutenants and technocrats developed greater and stronger instruments of destruction to crush a rebellious populance. The philosophy culminated in the creation of the Death Star, a mobile space station with a prime weapon to destroy an entire planet once fully charged.
Boba Fett Edit
Fleet Admiral ThrawnEdit
- Stormtrooper: The core infantry of the Galactic Empire that come in squads of five Stormtroopers and each individually have 65 health (overall squad health is 325). They are armed with E-11 Blaster Rifles, and are strong at long range but vulnerable to vehicles in the early-game though they can be upgraded to become all-around good units against all types of units. They can build small defensive covers to provide directional heavy cover and they serve as potent frontline infantry for the Empire. Their special ability is to throw Thermal Detonators for extra damage against ground units.
- Shock Trooper:
- Scout Trooper:
- Death Trooper: Elite infantry that form a four-man squad and each individually have 200 health (overall squad health is 800). They are armed with DLT-19 Heavy Blasters and are devastating against other infantry at long range as well as being capable of holding their own against vehicles and air units. They are fairly resistant to damage as well. Their special ability is to throw a bundle of grenades that deals good damage to ground units and can significantly slow their movement.
- Imperial Officer: A single-man support infantry that has 100 health and wields RK-3 Blaster Pistol. While relatively a poor combat unit alone, the officer is an excellent support unit that can passively boost his allied units' damage output. Their special ability weakens enemy units caught in the radius which slows them and causes them to take more damage.
- Imperial Engineer: Four-man engineering units tasked for constructions and repair, wielding E-11e Blaster Rifles and individually have 40 health (overall squad health is 160). They are aggressive-oriented medium infantry that can hold their own against most enemy infantry or devastate them at close range, and are good at early capturing. They can be equipped with a V-6D Mortar Launchers for anti-vehicle duties however they are very expensive. While Imperial Engineers have amazing killing capabilities, their durability is lacking, and are forced to do many different jobs from close-quarters combat to bomb sweeping, repairing, anti-vehicle duties and clearing buildings. Engineers are capable of laying down bombs and traps which set off by enemy ground units, crippling them.
- Royal Guard:
- Jump Trooper:
- Shadow Trooper:
- Probe Droid:
- Stormtrooper Grenadier:
- Shadow Trooper:
- Dewback Rider:
- Dark Trooper:
- Night Hunter:
- Terror Trooper:
- Heavy Weapons Stormtrooper:
- AT-ST: The All-Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST) is the core combat walker for the Galactic Empire and it has 1050 health. It boasts incredible armor, being capable of soaking up large amounts of damage while dealing out the same. It is armed with chin-mounted twin blaster cannons and has somewhat good range. Their special ability is to fire anti-vehicle missiles which can wreak havoc on even the heaviest armor and anything around it.
- AT-AT: The All-Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) is the most armored vehicle of the Galactic Empire, sporting powerful heavy laser cannons and boasting an impressive large health pool of 6500. While it is a slow combat walker, the AT-AT can traverse through all terrain and is capable of crushing enemy armies and structures however are relatively vulnerable to aircraft. It has the special ability to fire a devastating orbital strike that can heavily damage any buildings, ground units or aircraft caught in the powerful blast radius.
- 74-Z Speeder Bike: A light scout vehicle with 185 health and have very weak armor and is armed with a light blaster cannon. Unlike most vehicles, the bikes have the innate ability to capture territories just like territory. Capturing points is its specialty faster than the regular rate and are generally not very suited for combat against most units, being primarily used for scouting and raiding undefended territory points and potentially cutting off supply lines.
- SPMA-T Walker:
- 2-M Saber-class Repulsor Tank:
- TIE Crawler:
- HAVT B5 Juggernaut:
- TX-130T Fighter Tank:
- TIE Fighter: The core aircraft of the Galactic Empire that has 250 health and are armed with twin laser cannons and ion torpedo launchers. It has high mobility and is a balanced air unit in both offense and defense, being deadly in groups and is a good all-around starfighter.
- TIE Bomber:
- TIE Interceptor:
- TIE Defender:
- TIE Aggressor:
- TIE Hunter:
- TIE Interdictor:
- Nssis-class Clawcraft:
- TIE Raptor:
- TIE Advance:
- Lambda-class Shuttle:
- TIE Phantom:
- Lancelet Aerial Artillery:
- Arc Hammer:
- TIE Avenger:
- Imperial-class Star Destroyer: The flagship of the Imperial fleet for space engagements
- Victory II-class Frigate:
- Executor-class Star Dreadnought:
- Interdictor-class Star Destroyer:
- Emperor Palpatine: The hero unit for Emperor Palpatine himself and he has 700 base health. The Emperor's mastery of the dark side allows him to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good, with his main lightning attack providing constant, high-damaging pressure on the enemy and he is quite mobile with his dodges allowing him to rapidly outmanuever his opponents. The Emperor's lightning can also drain the stamina of enemy hero units and he is at his most powerful when engaging with a group of enemies, possessing a high amount of area-of-effect damage. He has two special abilities: Dark Aura which has the Emperor charge himself with Force energy which damages and weakens enemies caught in the Emperor's radius and the Chain Lightning which causes the Emperor's lightning to strike a target and then spread to hit other nearby enemies, damaging and immobilizing them.
- Prime Electrocution: Increases the Emperor's health from 700 to 725 and it increases the damage and range of his lightning attacks. Each target hit by Chain Lightning will reduce its cooldown.
- Show No Mercy: Increases the Emperor's health from 725 to 750 and it increases the damage of his lightning attacks. Dark Aura has a larger radius and each target affected increases the damage of the aura.
- Growing Darkness: Increases the Emperor's health from 750 to 800 and it increases the damage and range of his lightning attacks. Palpatine's lightning attack deals bonus damage to enemies that are electrocuted by Chain Lightning.
- The Rule of Two: Increases the Emperor's health from 800 to 900 and it increases the damage of his lightning attacks and drains more stamina of enemies. Palpatine's Dark Aura has a larger radius and will stun enemies for a few seconds when first caught in the radius.
- In Full Control: Increases the Emperor's health from 900 to 1050 and it increases the damage and range of his lightning attacks. Palpatine gains health from damaging his enemies.
- Darth Vader: The hero unit for Darth Vader himself and he has 800 base health. Vader is a tank and his lightsaber deals a considerable amount of damage, and he can passively sustain himself with his melee attacks and defenses even longer by temporarily gaining bonus health and slowing his stamina drain by killing enemy heroes. He has two special abilities: his Force Choke allows him to choke a cluster of enemies with the Force in front of him which deals high damage-over-time and has incredible crowd control, and his Lightsaber Throw has Vader throw his lightsaber to cut through and deal damage to any enemies in the way.
- Furious Resilience: Increases Vader's health from 800 to 850 and it increases the damage and stamina of his lightsaber strikes. He receives less damage while Force Choke is active and his passive stacking is increased.
- There Is No Escape: Increases Vader's health from 850 to 900 and it increases the damage and stamina of his lightsaber strikes. The distance and damage of his Lightsaber Throw is boosted.
- Surrounded by Fear: Increases Vader's health from 900 to 1000 and it increases the damage and stamina of his lightsaber strikes as well as his movement speed. His passive's bonuses is increased and Vader can deal more damage with his Force Choke for every enemy.
- Last Gasp: Increases Vader's health from 1000 to 1250 and it increases the damage and stamina of his lightsaber strikes. The damage of Vader's Lightsaber Throw is increased for each enemy hit by it and they are stunned upon being struck.
- Fueling the Rage: Increases Vader's health to 1250 to 1500 and it increases the damage and stamina of his lightsaber strikes as well as his movement speed. The bonuses from Vader's passive is increased, lasts longer and his passive stacking is increased and he gains a bonus shield that reflects a percentage of damage.
- Boba Fett: The hero unit for Boba Fett himself and he has 600 base health. Boba is the Empire's most mobile hero, capable of traversing the map quickly with his jetpack and he can attack at high speeds wielding his EE-3 Blaster Rifle. Boba is effective and high damaging from a distance, reaching heights no other hero can. He has two special abilities: his Rocket Barrage has Boba launch a hail of small rockets from his wrist to deal very high area damage and he has For the Hunt which temporarily increases Boba's line-sight and reveals any enemies within the radius to his allies as well during which Boba becomes camouflaged and gains a mobility boost to his jetpack.
- Born to Fly: Increases Boba's health from 600 to 625 and it increases the damage and rate of fire as well as jetpack mobility. It increases the damage and area-of-effect of his Rocket Barrage.
- Fuel Efficiency: Increases Boba's health from 625 to 675 and it increases the damage and jetpack mobility as well as the fuel burn is slower. Boba's abilities' cooldown is decreased while he is flying in the air.
- Intense Barrage: Increases Boba's health from 675 to 700 and it increases the damage and jetpack mobility as well as the fuel burn is slower. The damage of the Rocket Barrage is increased and deals damage-over-time.
- Death from Above: Increases Boba's health from 700 to 750 and it increases the damage and jetpack mobility. Boba takes less damage while For The Hunt is active and his mobility boost is increased.
- Focalize: Increases Boba's health from 750 to 825 and it increases the damage, jetpack mobility, fuel burn is slower and fire rate. The radius of the Rocket Barrage is increased, gains a damage boost while active in For the Hunt and range is greatly increased.
- Bossk: The hero unit for Wilhuff Tarkin and he has 600 base health. He is one of the most versatile and sustainable heroes on the battlefield, with his passive allowing him to regenerate his health back to full when not taking damage. His abilities and his Relby V-10 can complement both long and close range combat. He has two special abilities: Dioxis Grenade which is a thrown explosive that releases a potent cloud of dioxis gas that will deal damage-over-time for enemies caught in the radius and his camouflaged Proximity Mines which has Bossk deploy three sticky mines that detonate when an enemy comes in contact, dealing high damage.
- Name Your Poison: Bossk's health is increased from 600 to 650 and it increases his damage and range. Bossk will regenerate health while he is inside Dioxis Grenade gas clouds as well as increasing the thickness and radius of his gas.
- Sniper Expert: Bossk's health is increased from 650 to 700 and it increases his damage, range and movement speed. Shots from Bossk's rifle will briefly paint his targets and increases his passive health regeneration.
- Unrelenting Predator: Bossk's health is increased from 700 to 750 and it increases his damage and range. The damage of his Dioxis Grenade is increased and he takes less damage while inside the gas clouds.
- Spreading the Disease: Bossk's health is increased from 750 to 800 and it increases his damage, range and movement speed. The damage of his Proximity Mines is increased and he can throw out two additional mines.
- Ultimate Predator: Bossk's health is increased from 800 to 850 and it increases his damage, range and fire rate. Dioxis Grenade poison gas will last longer, his passive regeneration is increased and Bossk gains a temporary damage boost for every enemy he kills.
- Orson Krennic: The hero unit for Orson Krennic himself and
- IG-88: The hero unit for Grand Admiral Thrawn and